1. By accepting delivery of rented items, customer agrees to all terms and conditions shown on this rental contract. Customer acknowledges that s/he has received in good order all rented items and other goods listed on the contract.
2. Customer assumes full responsibility for all rented items, including their safe and proper use, operation, maintenance, and return to Skybounce Party Rentals. Customer is responsible for all loss, damage, or repair.
3. Skybounce Party Rentals makes no warranties of merchant ability or fitness for particular purpose, or any warranties, expressed or implied.
4. This rental contract forms the sole agreement between the customer and Skybounce Party Rentals. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold Skybounce Party Rentals harmless for any claims from customers use or misuse, including any third parties for loss, injury, and damage to persons or property arising out of the customer’s negligence or operation including legal costs incurred in defense of such claims.
5. Operators should read all warnings and instructions (safety instructions).
6. Retaking of equipment: if customer fails to return all returned items upon agreed time, customer agrees to pay for all additional charges. If customer refuses to return rented items, the customer agrees that Skybounce Party Rentals and its agents may take all reasonable actions necessary to recover rented items without prior notice or legal process.
7. Customer acknowledges the possibility of injury and will provide adult supervision at all times according to the rules given to rental party prior to event, written instruction, or verbal.
8. Attorney fees: customer agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred by in enforcing these terms and conditions.
9. It is required to have a valid id and the signature for the rental agreement for the person whom the order is placed for.
10. Customer is responsible for inspecting of unit(s) and for reassuring that it is in acceptable operating conditions as well as properly fastened and secured with stakes and/or ties.